Lisbeï
Grand tripotage de nombril et autres divagations
décembre 19, 2003
Dear All,

As you all know, I will be leaving the company at the end of this year.
I just wanted to thank all of you for these happy and professionally challenging and fulfilling 16 months together, working side by side on different projects in highs and lows, achieving professional excellence as well as maintaining a friendly relationship.
I will now leave the Blablabla ship to continue her travels in partnerships and marketing while I will dwell in new waters, after enjoying long-awaited weeks of vacation.
Don't hesitate to keep in touch through blabla@blabla.com or +33 (0)6 .... , I will always be happy to share a drink at your next stop in Paris.
I wish you all good luck for the future, and I thank all of you again for all the things I have learned through working with you. A little in advance too, my best wishes for the New Year, for you, your friends and family and of course Blablabla!

S.


Si c'est pas du CRM, ça...
14/32
posted by Lisbeï @ 12/19/2003 04:46:00 PM ::
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home
 
 
Nombril

Name: Lisbeï

Home: Paris

lisbei [at] yahoo [point] fr

Dernières Divagations
Archives
Girls & Boys
Blogs RIP
Miscellaenous

www.flickr.com

Powered by


BLOGGER