Lisbeï
Grand tripotage de nombril et autres divagations
mars 27, 2008
As a matter of fact, from now on, I can go on
Prologue - I :

Find myself awaiting
For that sweet awakening
Brightness of the golden road
A mind with no ceiling
I wanna see daylight, daylight
In my life
Darkness got me closed in
Daylight will set me free
(…)



Ramp / Roy Ayers – Daylight / Clic-droit



Prologue - II :

(…)
We have to make it baby
We wanna make it baby
We’ re gona make it baby
We live in Brooklyn baby
Our time is now
We’re gonna make it baby
Our time is now
We live in Brooklyn baby
(…)



Roys Ayers – We live In Brooklyn Baby / Clic-droit



Prologue - III :

Don’t stop, don’t stop the feeling
You’ve got, you’ve got a meaning
Groove, move, groove, move
Don’t stop the feeling
(I won’t, Won’t stop the feeling)
I know, I know you feel it…
Feel, move, groove, move
Don’t stop
(…)



Roys Ayers – Don’t Stop The Feeling / Clic-droit



As a matter of fact, from now on, I've got to move on...
posted by Lisbeï @ 3/27/2008 06:22:00 PM ::
3 Comments:
  • At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said…

    oh oh ... est-ce à dire que les nuages que j'avais cru entrevoir autour de toi l'autre fois sont en train de rejoindre le chapitre "fini-on passe à autre chose-ça c'est fait" ... ?
    ça s'rait bien ça !!!
    des bises
    M.

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Je cherche Killme (yeah), ça fait un moment (yeah baby) que je l'ai pas vu (roll over, yeah baby yeah) et je crains qu avec ses rhumatismes (yeah) il a pas pu se lever (baby) de sa chaise (yeaaaaaaaaaaah), je m inquiètes (yeah) beaucoup (yeah baby)

     
  • At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Nampa Waterproofing said…

    Appreciate this blogg post

     
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home
 
 
Nombril

Name: Lisbeï

Home: Paris

lisbei [at] yahoo [point] fr

Dernières Divagations
Archives
Girls & Boys
Blogs RIP
Miscellaenous

www.flickr.com

Powered by


BLOGGER