Lisbeï
Grand tripotage de nombril et autres divagations
octobre 26, 2003
Wrong targeting?

"Hello,
I checked your website and I would like to link to it. My website is KwMap.com and it represents a network of keywords and concepts as they logically relate to each other, on various topics. Under each keyword I list relevant websites and resources.
I am considering listing your website under related categories in my site. Also, whenever visitors come from your site to KwMap, a chart containg the top 20 relevant keywords to your website will be added, personalizing the display.

If you want to add Lisbei to KwMap, please use the link. If you add your site, you will be supplied with an account, so you can log in and edit and delete your links.
The personalization system works by interpreting the http-referrer field so any plain html link to my website will trigger your specific keyword chart. If you consider KwMap.com to be useful, please reciprocate my link. This is my html link code, provided for your convenience:
--CUT--
*****************
--CUT--
Thank you.
Regards,
Walter Robert"

Le méchant robot n'a pas dû capter que c'est francophone par ici ... Normal, c'est en français :)
posted by Lisbeï @ 10/26/2003 01:52:00 PM ::
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home
 
 
Nombril

Name: Lisbeï

Home: Paris

lisbei [at] yahoo [point] fr

Dernières Divagations
Archives
Girls & Boys
Blogs RIP
Miscellaenous

www.flickr.com

Powered by


BLOGGER